16th July 2017, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Which bank will grant education loan to study M.Tech course from Auckland University of Technology? What should I do for it?

I have completed BE Electronics and Telecommunication engineering course and looking for M.Tech course from Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand. Which bank will grant me education loan for it? What should I do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which bank grant education loan on subsidized interest rate for girls in Jamshedpur? Requirements for it?
  2. Can I get an education loan for registration and coaching fees of CA course? Which bank grant me education loan?
  3. List of securities on which a bank can grant an education loan
  4. Which bank can grant me an education loan to study BA LLB course? What is the procedure for it?
  5. Which bank can grant education loan to a farmer not paying income tax? What I should do for it?
  6. How much does it costs to study Aeronautics? How much education loan will bank grant?
  7. Which bank can grant education loan to study MBA from Amity University? How much I should apply as education loan?
  8. List of distance colleges to study LLB course? Which bank can grant me an education loan in Ambala?
  9. How long does a Bank takes to grant an education loan?
  10. Which bank can grant an education loan to study B.Sc Agriculture course at Anna University? Can I get the education loan before admission?
  11. Which bank can grant education loan to study MCA at Haldia Institute of Technology? West Bengal schemes for education loan?
  12. List of Architecture colleges for which bank can grant education loan
  13. Which bank can grant Education Loan of Rs. 60,000 for doing Certificate course in IIT-Delhi?
  14. Details of Axis Bank Education Loan Scheme for MTech aspirant? -- [New]
  15. Fees required to study B.Ed course? Which bank will grant education loan without any security? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What should I do if bank refuses to grant me education loan against agricultural land?
  17. Which bank can grant an education loan to study Animal Research from New Zealand? What should I do for it?
  18. Which bank will grant education loan to study MBA in Melbourne Business School, Australia? What are the requirements for it?
10th April 2018, 02:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which bank will grant education loan to study M.Tech course from Auckland University of Technology? What should I do for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed BE Electronics and Telecommunication engineering course and looking for M.Tech course from Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand. Which bank will grant me education loan for it? What should I do for it?

There are various nationalized and private banks in India offering education loans to study MTech course in abroad countries like New Zealand. State Bank of India offers education loans to students for studying undergraduate, postgraduate and Doctoral degree programs in various countries like USA, UK, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Europe, Singapore, Japan and Hong Kong. Therefore, students who got admission to the MTech course at Auckland University of Technology can apply for education loans in SBI. You have to contact the SBI branch near your permanent address for an education loan. The officer in the branch will guide you for getting an education loan to study abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?