10th December 2018, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Which Bank will sanction Education Loan of Rs. 30 Lacs to study MS in UK? Interest rate scheme and mode of repayment?

Hello Sir, I am planning to visit UK for studying MS course. I am also preparing for GRE, TOEFL and IELTS. My people said that the cost of expenses there is above 30 Lacs. So, Bank will sanction me the loan of Rs. 30 Lacs? If yes, then what will be the interest rates and how they get back their money return?

19th July 2022, 04:02 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Bank will sanction Education Loan of Rs. 30 Lacs to study MS in UK? Interest rate scheme and mode of repayment?

There are several banks that provide education loan for studying in India as well as abroad.

Those who have got admission can apply for education loan.

One can get upto INR 20 lacs for abroad studies.
In case of need of higher amount , one can talk to bank manager for sanction of higher amount.
Every bank offers loan at varying rates of interest.

Repayment starts after the completion of course period and moratorium period .
The accrued interests is added to the principal amount and repayment is fixed in EMIs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?