29th March 2016, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Which Bank will sanction an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in Germany? Interest rate scheme and mode of repayment?

Hello Friends,
I am planning to visit Germany for study MBA course. I am also preparing for GMAT, TOEFL and IELTS. My people said that the cost of expenses there is above Rs. 20 Lacs. So, Bank will sanction me the loan of Rs. 20 Lacs? If yes, then what will be the interest rates and how they get back their money return?

Related Questions:
  1. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Does Bank charges full amount per year against interest rates of Education Loan?
  3. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs with lowest interest rates to study MBA?
  4. Does Bank charges Interest rates of sum rupees sanctioned in Education Loan during 1st year of MBA if the tuition fee is lesser than total amount?
  5. Detailed information about margin and repayment in education loan scheme?
  6. List of banks offering Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs with lowest Interest Rate? Which is advisable among Floating and Fixed rates for repayment period of 1 year?
  7. Detailed information about Margin and Repayment of Loan terms available in Bank Education Loan scheme?
  8. How the interest rates could be changed against Bank Education Loan of BOI?
  9. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  10. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  11. Can I apply for Education Loan from 2 Banks of Rs. 22 Lacs to study in Australia? Detailed information about Margin of Education Loan?
  12. How much interest I have to pay on Education Loan to study MBA in Abroad? Detailed information about mode of repayment?
  13. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  14. List of Banks offering an Education Loan of Rs. 7 Lacs with lowest Interest rates to study MBA?
  15. Does every Bank has its own rate of Margin for Education Loan?
  16. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of upto Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study MBA through CMAT?
  17. Education Loan scheme for a candidate whose father's Income is Rs. 3.46 Lacs per annum? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of Banks which offer Education Loan of Rs. 24 Lacs to study MS in Germany?
5th April 2016, 09:58 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Bank will sanction an Education Loan of Rs. 20 Lacs to study MBA in Germany? Interest rate scheme and mode of repayment?

Yes, you can get an education loan of 20 lakhs to meet the expense of your higher studies , i.e, MBA course in Germany. There is no problem until you get admission in a recognized institute and comply with the terms and conditions of education loan completing all necessary formalities. The interest rate is more or less same for all banks as it is regulated by the Reserve Bank of India. Usually it fluctuates between 13-14.5 percent.
Once your study period is over, the bank will wait till you get a job or six months completing after the year of your completion. Then it will send a notice to start the repayment stating a fixed EMI which needs to be paid every month. If you get a job, you can approach bank, write an application to branch manager to start your repayment giving the details of your employer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?