10th December 2018, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Concession in Bank of India Education Loan scheme for female MBBS aspirant whose mother is a Government HS Teacher?

Hello, my father died earlier and my mother is a Government HS Teacher. She has a Government job. I wish to do MBBS with an Education Loan of Bank of India. I want to know that as my mother has a Government job then I will get concession or not in education loan also I am a girl.

19th July 2022, 03:57 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Concession in Bank of India Education Loan scheme for female MBBS aspirant whose mother is a Government HS Teacher?

Concession is mainly provided to economically weaker section whose annual family income is less than 1 lacs or 4 lakh per annum

0.50% concession in interest rate is provided to girl students .

Those who are interested can apply for education loan provided by Central or State Government.
There are various schemes also under which a candidate can apply for education loan.
Those who fulfill the eligibility criteria of such schemes are eligible for concession.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?