2nd January 2015, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Which Banks provide Education Loan for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student?

Hello
Is there any education loan in any bank for a
b.tech 1st year student in mechanical branch????
please tell me about the loan facility immediately....
thank you....

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about Banks who offers Education Loan for B.Tech programme through COMEDK? Can I get Education Loan without appearing in any entrance exam?
  2. Am I eligible for education loan being 1st ranker in LEET?
  3. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which Banks provide Education Loan upto Rs. 7.5 Lakhs without collateral security?
  5. For NPTI PG Diploma course banks will provide education loan or not?
  6. Will I get loan for 3rd and 4th year if have backlog in 2nd year?
  7. List of government colleges, institutes or universities and their address in Ahmedabad for Animation and 3D Multimedia courses? List of banks which provides education loan?
  8. Procedure to get full amount in education loan if got admission through management quota? Is it that we have to get the loan only in the banks allotted to us through the ration card?
  9. Can I get education loan from 2nd year onwards having backlog in 1st year?
  10. In case of CA course how bank will pay the loan amount directly to ICAI? Documents to be submitted to bank and ICAI?
  11. Am i eligible to avail education loan from Banks? What is the procedure? I am a B.Tech in Sastra University -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get any kind of scholarship to continue my education if already have taken Education Loan?
  13. Education loan can be issued after 1st year of education in any stream?
  14. Which Bank provide education loan upto Rs.4 Lakhs without collateral security?
  15. HM Institutes are not recognised for education loan?
  16. IS there any interest free education loan available?
  17. Can i apply for Education loan through distance education
  18. How many scholarship(Assistantship) will be provided by the government or others for GMAT qualified students? Is there any loan provided by banks on the basis of education?
2nd January 2015, 11:35 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Banks provide Education Loan for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student?

Government of India in consultation with with RBI and Indian Banker's Association (IBA) has Framed a comprehensive Educational Loan Scheme to ensure that no Deserving student in the country is deprived of Higher education for want of Finances.

ELIGIBILITY:

* Indian National who has secured admission to Professional/ technical courses in recognized Institution in India or Abroad through Entrance test/ Merit based selection process after completion of H.S.C (10+2 or equivalent pattern).

AMOUNT:

* For studies in India : Maximum Rs.10 Lac.

* For studies in Abroad : maximum Rs. 20 Lac.

BANKS OFFERING LOAN FACILITIES :

1. Andhra bank
2. Bank of Baroda
3. State bank of India
4. State Bank of Hyderabad
5. State Bank of Indore
6. Union Bank of India
7. Punjab National Bank
8. Indian Overseas bank
9. Bank of India
10. Bank of Maharashtra
11. UCO Bank
12. Syndicate Bank
13. Vijaya Bank.
14. Corporation Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?