11th October 2014, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

Can I get education loan from 2nd year onwards having backlog in 1st year?

Actually i really want to take loan want to study can i get loan for 3 years while having one baclog n 1st year? will i get loan for 2nd ,3rd ,4th year having 1 baclog in 1st year

16th October 2014, 12:36 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get education loan from 2nd year onwards having backlog in 1st year?

I am extremely sorry to state that it is very difficult to get education loan if you have backlogs. This is because the bank gives special importance to the academic background of the student especially the academic performance of the student in the course for which education loan is taken. Hence you should not approach your bank now. Rather you should work hard and try to clear your backlog as soon as possible. After that you can approach the bank and get education loan for the rest of the course.
17th October 2014, 11:24 AM
studyinabroad
Junior Member+

Default Education load for study in abroad

hello frd,
you can get loan i have seen some information about loan and all that for study in abroad www.msmbainusa.com check this site hope so you will get your solution..
15th May 2016, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get education loan from 2nd year onwards having backlog in 1st year?

i have get education loan for second year i have backlogs in second year can i get the 3rd year also??
6th August 2019, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

I have taken education loan in first year and I have 2 backlogs in first year and can I get education loan for 2nd year
9th October 2019, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Will I get kmdc loan after having 2 back subject in 1st year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?