30th August 2018, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study MSc(Health and Yoga Therapy) course?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do MSc(Health and Yoga Therapy). However, for this course I want to apply an Education Loan. But I don't know which bank provides me education loan for doing this course. Kindly tell me asap.

4th September 2018, 05:05 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study MSc(Health and Yoga Therapy) course?

There are many public sector bank, private sector bank and foreign bank offering an education loan to study MSc (post graduate) course.

For study in India approved courses are: Graduate or Post graduate courses in the field of Engineering, Medical, Agriculture, Veterinary, Law, Dental, Management, Computer, etc. (Masters & PhD degree and PG Diplomas conducted by recognized colleges/universities)
Computer Certificate courses of reputed institutes affiliated to DOE.
Courses like ICWA, CA, CFA, etc.

List of Banks offering an Education Loan to study MSc(Health and Yoga Therapy) course is given below.

Allahabad Bank

Canara Bank*

Syndicate Bank

Axis Bank

Punjab National Bank*

State Bank of India*

Central Bank of India*

Union Bank of India*

CORPORATION BANK

INDIAN BANK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?