19th February 2011, 02:36 PM
Sushmita08

Which language courses are offered at JNU? Procedure to do graduation in any language from JNU? How to prepare for the entrance?

Please tell me which language courses are offered at JNU? What is the procedure to do graduation in any language from JNU?How to prepare for the entrance?

8th March 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which language courses are offered at JNU? Procedure to do graduation in any language from JNU? How to prepare for the entrance?

just give me some details about.......what courses appears.....after graduation level...............with percentage and marks..eligibility..
so please send me information at this Email....Id
[email protected].....
vikas kushwaha from new delhi.............
27th March 2011, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which language courses are offered at JNU? Procedure to do graduation in any language from JNU? How to prepare for the entrance?

wat's the syllabus of german language of jnu entrance exam
28th March 2011, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Which language corse offored at j.n.u ?and how to prepare for entrance exame
10th April 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

what's the procedure for taking admission in lan courses of jnu & what's the scope?
29th May 2011, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

respested sir, plz tell me the admission procedure for language course and syllabus for entrance exam.at [email protected]... thank you
9th June 2011, 06:29 PM
bibekkumarjnu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushmita08 View Post
Please tell me which language courses are offered at JNU? What is the procedure to do graduation in any language from JNU?How to prepare for the entrance?
contact on the no.8826623654
20th June 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

can I learn french language through distance mode? please tell me.
7th July 2011, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

ple. give me some details about the language couses because i want to do jermen language but i also doing international air ticketing course. what is it fine for me yes or not ? my email id is that......................

[email protected]
9th July 2011, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

9th July 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

when spanish language entrance exam held in jnu? pls tell me.
19th July 2011, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

I had given for German Language Course exam and interview at JNU on 11th July, 2011, when the final result will be declare.
18th September 2011, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

I want to do graduation in spanish language from jnu, how to prepare for the entrance exam?
5th November 2011, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Which language courses are offered at JNU? Procedure to do graduation in any language from JNU? How to prepare for the entrance?

Hy! M doing german..
I want to do air tickting course too cn u tel me dat frm wre r u dng dis course...
My email id is..
[email protected]
7th December 2011, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

I am studing class 12 scienc i want to know that what to do next ? please suggest.
my email id is rup_tar @ rediffmail.com when u decleard the form of bio technology course?
19th December 2011, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

i have done 10 2.& i will do my graduation in ihm course but my graduation will start in september or october month.so i want to do foreign lang course ?pls do tell me the best university for foreign lang course?as a newcomer to all the lang, which lang should i do which should be not only easy to understand but easy to write also & that lang must have scope & oppurtunities not only in india but abroad also??is there any other gud university other than jnu which provides undergraduate courses in foreign lang?then pls do tell me that also?? MY EMAIL ID IS [email protected]
20th February 2012, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do graduation in any language from JNU?
13th March 2012, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

guies i want to know the details of french language course in jnu .., aplicatn form , submission date n syllabus too...plz tel ,asap on ma email id- [email protected] ...please help ur bro....
22nd March 2012, 03:37 AM
Unregistered

i am student and i cont participate in your intrece exam. what should i do?
28th March 2012, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

Which language corse offored at j.n.u ?and how to prepare for entrance exame

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/language-courses-offered-jnu-procedure-do-graduation-any-language-jnu-how-prepare-entrance-88860.html#ixzz1qTfLE8lC
14th April 2012, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

i wish to know abt d diploma cource in foreign languages offered at jnu....the duration, the languages and d entrance procedure...
[email protected]
thnku
9th October 2012, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

sir can you please tell me the syllabus for the entrance exam in b.a. in german language from jnu????
and which books should i consult to crack the exam?
my id is [email protected]
please reply as soon as possible....
18th November 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

which is the best foreign language course after graduation in bba in jnu?what is its admission process?
11th July 2013, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushmita08 View Post
dear sir ,
is there any diploma courses in arabic language?
28th January 2014, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

I want to do b.a course in Chinese language
what should be the admission criteria for Dis course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?