28th September 2018, 10:41 PM

Benefits of applying for an Education Loan in HDFC Bank for MS-Abroad aspirant?

Hello everyone, my father is insisting me to apply for an education loan from HDFC Bank as I am interested to do MS course in Abroad. Can I know about the benefits which I will get if I apply an education loan from this bank? Kindly tell me about this.

30th September 2018, 09:49 PM

Default Re: Benefits of applying for an Education Loan in HDFC Bank for MS-Abroad aspirant?

Benefits of applying for an Education Loan in HDFC Bank for MS-Abroad aspirant is given below.

Low interest rate

Less paperwork

Faster Disbursal

flexible repayment and loan tenure

Hassle free loan processing
1st October 2018, 05:16 PM

Default Re: Benefits of applying for an Education Loan in HDFC Bank for MS-Abroad aspirant?

Hello everyone, my father is insisting me to apply for an education loan from HDFC Bank as I am interested to do MS course in Abroad. Can I know about the benefits which I will get if I apply an education loan from this bank? Kindly tell me about this.

Benefits of applying for an education loan in HDFC Bank for studying MS abroad are given below:

>> Education loan over Rs 20 Lakh also available
>> Doorstep Service
>> Huge Tax benefit under 80-E of Income Tax Act
>> Easy EMIs
>> Loan up to 100% of educational expenses
>> Attractive rate of interest
>> Flexibility of Collateral security
>> Web enabled billing and servicing
>> Preferential rates for top ranked universities / colleges