30th September 2018, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Does Oriental Bank of Commerce offers an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA course?

Hi Sir, I want to take an education loan of Rs. 10 Lacs for studying MBA. I would like to know that Oriental Bank of Commerce will provide me the education loan of this amount or not? Please tell me as soon as possible.

2nd October 2018, 05:42 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Oriental Bank of Commerce offers an Education Loan of Rs. 10 Lacs to study MBA course?

Yes, the Orientatal Bank of Commerce offers an education loan of Rs. 10 lakhs for pursuing MBA course. Candidates who have secured admission to MBA course in a Government recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan in Oriental Bank of Commerce. You have to submit the fee prospectus of the course to bank to get an education loan for pursuing MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?