2nd March 2019, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Information about CPS International Science Supremo Olympiad

Dear friends, I am studying in 9th standard and I have heard about the CPS International Science Supremo Olympiad. I just want to know the details of this Competition. Can anyone of you provide me the detailed information about this competition?

7th March 2019, 10:25 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Information about CPS International Science Supremo Olympiad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I am studying in 9th standard and I have heard about the CPS International Science Supremo Olympiad. I just want to know the details of this Competition. Can anyone of you provide me the detailed information about this competition?
The CPS International Science Supremo Olympiad is conducted by the Competition Promotion Society (CPS). Those students who are studying in Class 1 to 12 are eligible to apply for the CPS International Science Supremo Olympiad.

- The International Science Supremo Olympiad has three levels. Winner of the International Science Supremo Olympiad will get Rs 70,000, 2nd rank holder will get Rs 50,000 and 3rd rank holder will get Rs 30,000 (level 3).

- Students can apply offline for the International Science Supremo Olympiad through their school. Students are selected based on their performance in the Olympiad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?