27th August 2016, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for MBA after scoring 45% marks in graduation? What is the minimum criteria needed to apply for MBA course?

Hello Sir/Mam,

My percentage is 45% in graduation in tyb.com..can i take admission in mba college.. i m from open category and if i can take admission than plz let m know entrance exam names from which i can get best mba clg in 45%
help m out plz.fast as possible

27th August 2016, 11:55 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MBA after scoring 45% marks in graduation? What is the minimum criteria needed to apply for MBA course?

M.B.A. stands for Master of Business Administration. It is a Postgraduate Degree Course and the duration of this course is two years.

For Master of Business Administration course candidate must have graduation from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in graduation for Master of Business Administration course is 50%. The admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination.

I am sorry to say as per your percentage of marks in graduation, you are not eligible to get admission in Master of Business Administration with open category candidate.
28th August 2016, 07:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for MBA after scoring 45% marks in graduation? What is the minimum criteria needed to apply for MBA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

My percentage is 45% in graduation in tyb.com..can i take admission in mba college.. i m from open category and if i can take admission than plz let m know entrance exam names from which i can get best mba clg in 45%
help m out plz.fast as possible
You have got 45% marks in graduation degree, So you are eligible for MBA course through MAT entrance exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for MBA course.

There are no age criteria.
28th August 2016, 08:10 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to make it to the best colleges/institution in which the admission is offered on basis of CAT examination.

The minimum eligibility to appear for CAT examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from recognised university with minimum 50% relaxation for reserved category.

Even if you appear for GMAT and qualifies in it most of the institutions have their own criteria of minimum 50% to get admission.

You are also eligible to appear for XAT examination where there is no specific aggregate required in bachelor degree to appear for examination. The admission on basis of XAT is offered in 141 B-school.
28th August 2016, 10:51 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

For MBA degree candidate must have passed any Bachelor degree with minimum 50% marks. Duration of this course is 2 years. As per the information you have provided in your query, you scored 45% in B.com and you are open category candidate so, you are not eligible for MBA.

As you want to know the minimum percentage criteria needed to apply for MBA course here, I am going to tell you the same :

Minimum percentage required in any Bachelor degree for MBA is 50%. And the minimum age of candidate must be 21 years.
28th August 2016, 11:00 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination and after qualifying in it eligible for admission in two year MBA course.

But you are not eligible to appear for CAT examination, so not eligible for admission in IIM and other institution where the admission is offered on CAT score or rank.

The eligibility to appear for examination such as GMAT and XAT is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university. There is no age limit to appear for examination.
28th August 2016, 11:48 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much get admission in MBA course after completion of your TYB.Com having scored 45% in it, there is no such problem in it. You will probably have to score well in your MBA entrance test, i.e. CAT, MAT, XAT, etc. upon which you will be getting admission in various reputed colleges to continue further on with your studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?