9th April 2017, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

Best bank in between Corporation Bank and Indian Bank for an education loan? Rate of interest for it?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th and want to study degree course so, I need an education loan. Please tell me which banks is good to apply for an education in between Corporation Bank and Indian Bank? Rate of interest for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Name of the bank which is providing an education loan at least interest rate?
  2. Whether rate of interest against an Education Loan is same for all Banks? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  4. Why I have to repay with higher interest rate if opted for Fixed rate to study in Abroad through Education Loan provided by Indian Bank? Is there any Norms of RBI related to Fixed/Floating Interest Rates for Nationalized Banks?
  5. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
  6. Which bank provides an education loan up to 4 lakhs at minimum interest rate?
  7. Whether the rate of interest against Bank Education Loan is setup by RBI?
  8. Which bank provides an education loan at minimum interest rate?
  9. Interest rates charge against Education Loan in Indian Bank to study in B.Pharmacy?
  10. Detailed information about Andhra Bank Education Loan scheme for MBA course? Concession in rate of interest for females?
  11. Which bank is good to take loan as per rate of interest to study MBA in Hopatility?
  12. Interest rates charges under State Bank of Travancore Education Loan scheme?
  13. Which Bank offered cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  14. Which Bank offer cheapest Interest rates against Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs? Which is among Floating and Fixed interest rates better if want to repay before 1 year completing of education?
  15. Is there a range on Interest rate charge under Bank Education Loan scheme?
  16. How the interest rates could be changed against Bank Education Loan of BOI?
  17. How can I apply to get Education Loan from Indian Bank to study B.Tech? Interest rates charges against Education Loan?
  18. Can I get discounted rate of interest in SBI Education Loan through my father who is ICICI bank employee?
13th April 2017, 01:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best bank in between Corporation Bank and Indian Bank for an education loan? Rate of interest for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have passed 12th and want to study degree course so, I need an education loan. Please tell me which banks is good to apply for an education in between Corporation Bank and Indian Bank? Rate of interest for it?

Both the Corporation Bank and Indian Bank are nationalized banks only. So you can apply for an education loan in any one of them. If you or your parents have savings or current account in Indian Bank then apply for education loan in Indian Bank and vice versa. You can contact the respective bank branch for educational loan details. For studies in India banks provide up to Rs 10 lakhs and for abroad studies up to Rs 20 lakhs. For a loan amount of up to Rs 4 Lakhs, margin money is not required. You should have obtained the admission through merit based selection or through entrance examination for getting educational loan. The Rate of Interest for educational loan in Indian Bank is 12.25%. The Rate of Interest for educational loan in Corporation Bank is 12.10% up to Rs 4 Lakhs. You have to contact the bank branch for exact rate of interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?