18th October 2017, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

List of Engineering colleges in Surat for which SBI and BOI grant education loan? Can I apply through Net Banking?

Sir, I am from Gujarat and have completed 12th with 76% marks and now want to study B.Tech course with the help of education loan. Please send me list of colleges in Surat for which SBI and BOI grant education loan? Can I apply through Net Banking?

Related Questions:
  1. Top five MCA colleges in Bangalore for which SBI and BOI grant education loan? Applicable fees at the time of admission?
  2. List of education loan schemes of SBI and BOI? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. List of engineering colleges in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh for which SBI can grant education loan
  4. Does BOI grant education loan to study BE CSE at Mepco Schlenk Engineering College? What should I do to get education loan?
  5. List of colleges for which SBI and BOI provide education loan to study B.Sc in Media Technology? How much amount of loan should I apply?
  6. Can SBI and BOI grant education loan to study MBA Human Resource Management at ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad? Interest rate and collateral required for it?
  7. List of best colleges of Germany for which SBI can grant an education loan to study MS course? Possibility to get the education loan including accommodation, travelling and visa charges?
  8. List of Hotel Management colleges in Delhi for which SBI can grant education loan
  9. Which Bank is convenient and beneficial in between SBI and BOI for an education loan? Interest rate and EMI chart?
  10. Best Fashion Designing colleges in Hyderabad for which SBI can grant an education loan? Procedure to get education loan?
  11. Best way to apply for an education loan at SBI, BOI and PNB? In which circumstances education loan application is rejected?
  12. Total cost to study MBA Banking & Finance course? List of colleges for which Axis Bank can grant an education loan?
  13. How can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma Engineering course? Benefits of applying for an education loan at SBI?
  14. Entrance exam to study Aeronautical Engineering course? List of colleges in Karnataka and Andhra Pradesh? How much amount of an education loan can SBI grant?
  15. Can SBI grant an education loan to study B.Tech through lateral entry? Requirements for it?
  16. List of securities on which a bank can grant an education loan
  17. Can SBI grant an education loan to study CA course? What will be the moratorium period of the education loan?
  18. In which bank should I apply for an education loan among SBI, ICICI and BOI? Procedure to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
13th April 2018, 05:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Engineering colleges in Surat for which SBI and BOI grant education loan? Can I apply through Net Banking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am from Gujarat and have completed 12th with 76% marks and now want to study B.Tech course with the help of education loan. Please send me list of colleges in Surat for which SBI and BOI grant education loan? Can I apply through Net Banking?

Some of the best engineering colleges in Surat are given below:

Government Engineering College - Official Website

Chhotubhai Gopalbhai Patel Institute of Technology - Official Website

Bhagwan Mahavir College of Engineering & Technology - Official Website

S V National Institute of Technology - Official Website

Sitarambhai Naranji Patel Institute of Technology & Research Centre - Official Website

Dr.S.S Ghandhy College of Engineering & Technology - Official Website

You can apply for an education loan online or by visiting the bank branch near your permanent residence. It is better to contact the SBI or BOI branch near your house for an education loan. The officer in the bank branch will help you for getting an education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?