6th August 2018, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in Siemens Scholarship Program for BTech 1st year student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Siemens Scholarship Program. I am a 1st year student of BTech. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

11th August 2018, 04:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Siemens Scholarship Program for BTech 1st year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply in Siemens Scholarship Program. I am a 1st year student of BTech. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for me to apply in this scholarship. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

Eligibility to apply to Siemens Scholarship Program is as follows:

>>> First year students of government engineering colleges from the following streams: Mechanical engineering, Electronics / Instrumentation Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computers / Information Technology, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering and Instrumentation Engineering.

>>> Age up to 20 years

>>> SSC - with a minimum 60% aggregate

>>> HSC or equivalent – with a minimum 50% aggregate and a minimum 60% PCM aggregate

>>> Annual Family Income – not more than Rs 2 Lakhs

Siemens Scholarship Program website link is given Click Here
12th August 2018, 03:10 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in Siemens Scholarship Program for BTech 1st year student?

Eligibility to apply in Siemens Scholarship Program for B.Tech 1st Year Student are as follows:-
Candidate must be 1st year student of Government Engineering colleges from India pursuing Engineering in –
1. Mechanical
2. Electrical
3. Electronics / Instrumentation
4. Electronics and Telecommunication
5. Computer / Information Technology

Candidate’s age must be up to 20 years.

Candidate should have scored minimum 60% marks in Class 10th and minimum 60% marks in PCM in Class 12th.

Candidates’ Annual Family Income should not exceed Rs. 2 Lakhs from all sources.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?