24th December 2016, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for any scholarships while studying B.Tech computer science?

I got SSC 89% and intermediate 93.8% and now I'm studying B.Tech in computer science with 76% upto 3-2 semester. Can I apply any online scholarships to me for supporting of my backward income levels upto any passed study like ssc or intermediate also?

11th December 2017, 04:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for any scholarships while studying B.Tech computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I got SSC 89% and intermediate 93.8% and now I'm studying B.Tech in computer science with 76% upto 3-2 semester. Can I apply any online scholarships to me for supporting of my backward income levels upto any passed study like ssc or intermediate also?

Yes, you can apply for various scholarships while studying the BTech Computer Science course. There are many organizations/institutions offering scholarships to deserving students on the basis of merit and family income. You can contact your college for scholarships or apply directly (online/offline). Some of the scholarships available for the BTech computer science students are given below;

Central Sector Scheme Scholarship for College and University students - Official Website

TOEFL Scholarship - Official Website

Indian Oil Academic Scholarships - Official Website

Siemens Scholarship - Official Website

North South Foundation Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?