31st May 2015, 01:08 AM
Unregistered

What are the scholarships that we can get for studying B.Tech Food Technology in abroad?

Sir/Mam,

What are the scholarships that we can get for studying btech food technologies gay in India and abroad? Can you please provide me the complete information on this soon as possible? I want to do the course in abroad with scholarship. So, please help me!

1st June 2015, 01:44 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the scholarships that we can get for studying B.Tech Food Technology in abroad?

Generally you will not be provided a Scholarship for the course of B.Tech in Food Technology both here in India and Abroad.
The best chance for you get a Scholarship is by cracking the SAT and TOEFL Examination and scoring very good marks and it is the only way you have to have the chance to get a Scholarship for studying B.Tech Abroad.
15th June 2015, 10:53 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the scholarships that we can get for studying B.Tech Food Technology in abroad?

There are many countries with which India has a pact or MOU signed. So many countries give scholarships to Indian students who pursue studies in their country. Apart from this, foreign institutes also give scholarships on the following grounds.

- Excellent performance in the field of academics.
- Exceptional achievement in extracurricular activities.
- Outstanding performance in entrance exams like SAT, IELTS based on which they take admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?