4th September 2018, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Best Laptop Ninja Annual Scholarship with a backlog in BSc(Nursing) course?

Hi friends, I have a backlog in my BSc(Nursing) course. I am a 5th semester student. I want to apply for any scholarship. So, can I apply for Best Laptop Ninja Annual Scholarship, as I am studying BSc(Nursing) course?

7th September 2018, 04:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Best Laptop Ninja Annual Scholarship with a backlog in BSc(Nursing) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I have a backlog in my BSc(Nursing) course. I am a 5th semester student. I want to apply for any scholarship. So, can I apply for Best Laptop Ninja Annual Scholarship, as I am studying BSc(Nursing) course?

Yes, you can apply for Best Laptop Ninja Annual Scholarship with a backlog in the BSc Nursing course. Those students who are studying an undergraduate or postgraduate courses from all the countries are eligible to apply for the Best Laptop Ninja Annual Scholarship Program 2018. Therefore, you are eligible to apply for the Best Laptop Ninja Annual Scholarship Program 2018. You can find the details in the website link given Click Here
7th September 2018, 06:40 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Best Laptop Ninja Annual Scholarship with a backlog in BSc(Nursing) course?

Yes, you can apply for Best Laptop Ninja Annual Scholarship even if you have a backlog in your B.Sc. (Nursing) course. Candidates who are pursuing graduate/ postgraduate course in a Government recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for Best Laptop Ninja Annual Scholarship. Last Date to apply for Best Laptop Ninja Annual Scholarship is 15.09.2018.
10th September 2018, 09:35 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to apply for Best Laptop Ninja Annual Scholarship, you should be a graduate/ postgraduate student studying in a recognised university. The selected candidates will receive 1000 USD under Best Laptop Ninja Annual Scholarship. Since, you are pursuing B.Sc. (Nursing) course third year, you are eligible to apply for Best Laptop Ninja Annual Scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?