7th September 2018, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Federal Bank Education Loan Scheme for BBA(H) course?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Education Loan, so that I can study BBA(H). I have heard about the Federal Bank Education Loan Scheme. So, I am eligible to apply for an education loan scheme of this Bank?

8th September 2018, 05:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Federal Bank Education Loan Scheme for BBA(H) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an Education Loan, so that I can study BBA(H). I have heard about the Federal Bank Education Loan Scheme. So, I am eligible to apply for an education loan scheme of this Bank?

The applicant should be an Indian national and should have secured the admission to Professional or Technical courses through Entrance Test or merit based selection process to apply for Federal Bank education loan scheme. The college and the course should have necessary approval / recognition to apply for a Federal Bank education loan. Course certificate should be issued by the University or Government Department or by a body formed enactment of parliament. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
9th September 2018, 02:44 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Federal Bank Education Loan Scheme for BBA(H) course?

Eligibility criteria to apply for Federal Bank Education Loan Scheme are as follows:-
Applicant should be a citizen of India
Applicant needs to secure admission to the professional/technical course (for which the loan is availed) through a formal entrance test or selection process.
The educational institution and course need to hold a government approval/recognition.
Vocational training and skill development courses are not eligible to avail this loan.
A course certificate needs to be issued by a body formed by enactment of Parliament/ Government Department/ University.
9th September 2018, 09:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to first take admission in a recognized college or institution before contacting the concerned bank branch for education loan. Just make sure you have got admission at a good college.

Education loan will be disbursed to you after thorough verification by the bank. Hence, make sure you have got no debt on you.
10th September 2018, 09:31 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to apply for Federal Bank Education Loan for pursuing BBA (H) course, you should have secured admission to BBA (H) course in a recognised college/ university. You can apply for an education loan in Federal Bank directly by visiting the nearest bank branch or through online at the bank official website www.federalbank.co.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?