4th September 2018, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

How much amount I will get under Best Laptop Ninja Annual Scholarship?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply for Best Laptop Ninja Annual Scholarship which is announced in recently. I just want to know that as I have completed my 2nd semester of BTech in Mechanical Engineering then if I apply for this scholarship then how much amount I will get. Can you please let me know what amount I can get?

7th September 2018, 09:27 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount I will get under Best Laptop Ninja Annual Scholarship?

The amount offered under Best Laptop Ninja Annual Scholarship is $1000 (1000 USD).

To be eligible to apply for Best Laptop Ninja Annual Scholarship, you should be a full-time graduate/ postgraduate student from a recognised university.

The last date to apply for Best Laptop Ninja Annual Scholarship is 15th September 2018.
7th September 2018, 02:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much amount I will get under Best Laptop Ninja Annual Scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to apply for Best Laptop Ninja Annual Scholarship which is announced in recently. I just want to know that as I have completed my 2nd semester of BTech in Mechanical Engineering then if I apply for this scholarship then how much amount I will get. Can you please let me know what amount I can get?

If selected, you can get $1,000 under Best Laptop Ninja Annual Scholarship program. Best Laptop Ninja Annual Scholarship will be sending the money to the winner via PayPal. You have to submit the article (1000 to 2000 words) on or before 15th September, 2018 and the result will be announced on 30th September, 2018. Your article must in word .doc or .pdf format and you should submit your personal details, name of the college and the College ID for the Best Laptop Ninja Annual Scholarship program.
7th September 2018, 06:38 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

The amount offered to selected candidates under Best Laptop Ninja Annual Scholarship is 1000 USD or dollars. You can apply for Best Laptop Ninja Annual Scholarship only if you are a graduate or a postgraduate student in a Government recognised college/ university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?