4th September 2018, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Best Laptop Ninja Annual Scholarship for BTech CSE student?

Hello, my daughter is studying in BTech with CSE stream. I want to apply for Best Laptop Ninja Annual Scholarship for her. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship specially allotted to such students. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

7th September 2018, 09:24 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Best Laptop Ninja Annual Scholarship for BTech CSE student?

Eligibility criteria required to apply for Best Laptop Ninja Annual Scholarship is mentioned below :-

--> You should be a full-time graduate/ postgraduate student from a recognised university.

The last date to apply for Best Laptop Ninja Annual Scholarship is 15th September 2018.
7th September 2018, 04:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Best Laptop Ninja Annual Scholarship for BTech CSE student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, my daughter is studying in BTech with CSE stream. I want to apply for Best Laptop Ninja Annual Scholarship for her. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this scholarship specially allotted to such students. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Students who are studying an undergraduate or postgraduate courses from all the countries are eligible to apply for Best Laptop Ninja Annual Scholarship. The goal of the scholarship is to help students who require a computer to take notes in the classroom and complete projects and assignments. Interested students have to write an article (1000 to 2000 words) on or before 15th September, 2018. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
7th September 2018, 06:37 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to apply for Best Laptop Ninja Annual Scholarship, you should be studying Graduate or Post-graduate course in a Government recognised college/ university.

As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you are pursuing B.Tech CSE course, so you are eligible to apply for Best Laptop Ninja Annual Scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?