10th December 2018, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Education Loan in Bank of India to study PG Diploma in Financial Management course?

Sir/Madam, I am interested to study PG Diploma in Financial Management program through various entrance exam like CAT, MAT, CMAT etc. It is not an MBA. So, if I am not studying MBA and studying PG Diploma in FM then I can apply for an education loan in Bank of India or not?

13th December 2018, 12:01 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan in Bank of India to study PG Diploma in Financial Management course?

Yes, you can apply for an education loan in Bank of India for pursuing PG Diploma in Financial Management course. Candidates who have secured admission to eligible courses in any recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan. You should have to submit the documents like admission letter, income proof, address proof, identity proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?