10th December 2018, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan to study BTech for female student? Procedure to apply?

Hello friends, my daughter want to pursue BTech course. She is preparing for the entrance exams as well . Now, if she will get seat in BTech, then she is eligible for any education loan? I want to know about the criteria. Also I would like to know how can I apply?

13th December 2018, 10:58 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan to study BTech for female student? Procedure to apply?

To be eligible to apply for an education loan for pursuing B.Tech course being a female candidate, you should have secured admission to B.Tech course in a recognised college/ university. You can apply for an education loan in bank directly by visiting the nearest bank branch or through online at the respective bank official website. Most of the banks offers an concession of 0.50% on rate of interest of education loan for female candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?