21st September 2018, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Education Loan in Karur Vysya Bank without guarantor?

I am interested to apply an education loan in Karur Vysya Bank. But I would not be able to provide a guarantor. But my friends told me that guarantor is necessary for applying an education loan. So, I would like to know that I can apply an education loan in this bank without a guarantor?

28th September 2018, 06:16 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan in Karur Vysya Bank without guarantor?

No, you can not apply an education loan in Karur Vysya Bank*without a guarantor. For Loan amount up to Rs.4 Lacs, Parents will sign in as co applicants without any security required.*For loan amount from Rs. 4 lacs to Rs.7.50 lacs, Parent(s) will sign as co applicant(s) together with* collateral security by means of third party guarantee. For amount above over 7.50 lacs, parents will join as co applicants together with tangible collateral security of suitable value, along with the assignment of future income of the student for payment of installments.

You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.kvb.co.in/personal/educational_loan.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?