21st October 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for an Education Loan in Karur Vysya Bank for 29 years old MS-Abroad aspirant?

I am 29 years of age and working in a private firm. I have done my BTech course, I want to do MS course in Abroad. And for this course I want to apply for an education loan. I also have a savings account in Karur Vysya Bank. So, I want to know about the age limit for applying an education loan in this bank.

25th October 2018, 06:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for an Education Loan in Karur Vysya Bank for 29 years old MS-Abroad aspirant?

For education loan, there isn't any upper age limit, if you have got admission in a recognized college or university. Just make sure you have got admission in a job oriented course.

Once admission is confirmed, you can contact the concerned bank branch for education loan application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?