29th January 2019, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Karur Vysya Bank for BBA(H)?

I want to know about the requirements to apply for an education loan scheme for my BBA(H) course in Karur Vysya Bank. I am going to apply for BBA(H) course, I am already graduated and I need to get an education loan for this course. Kindly let me know about Karur Vysya Bank education loan scheme for this course.

11th February 2019, 11:44 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Karur Vysya Bank for BBA(H)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know about the requirements to apply for an education loan scheme for my BBA(H) course in Karur Vysya Bank. I am going to apply for BBA(H) course, I am already graduated and I need to get an education loan for this course. Kindly let me know about Karur Vysya Bank education loan scheme for this course.

The requirements to apply for an education loan in Karur Vysya Bank are given below:

>> Students should be Indian Nationals

>> Students who have secured admission to the technical / professional courses through a common entrance test

>> Father of the student should be the guarantor

>> There is no collateral security required for education loans up to Rs 4 Lakhs. Parents to join as Co Applicants & No security

>> Students should have secured the admission in a college which is recognized by Government / UGC / AICTE, etc.
12th February 2019, 05:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for an Education Loan in Karur Vysya Bank for BBA(H)?

If you want to get education loan for higher studies then you need to first secure admission at a recognised college in a job oriented course. After you have confirmed admission, you can visit the nearest branch of the bank to apply for education loan. Just make sure you have a guarantor along with you.

You just need to submit documents required along with the application form duly filled. There will be verification process and your application will be reviewed. If everything comes out fine, you will get the loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?