16th April 2019, 02:55 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Education Loan to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Lovely Professional University?

I want to do BTech(Civil Engineering) course in Lovely Professional University as I have a keen interest in this course. Kindly let me know that if I want to apply an education loan for this course then I am eligible? Please help me to know about this.

19th April 2019, 11:37 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Lovely Professional University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do BTech(Civil Engineering) course in Lovely Professional University as I have a keen interest in this course. Kindly let me know that if I want to apply an education loan for this course then I am eligible? Please help me to know about this.

Yes, you can apply for an education loan to study BTech (Civil Engineering) in the Lovely Professional University. You can contact any bank branch near your house for an education loan or can contact the Education Loan Assistance Cell at Lovely Professional University. You have to provide necessary security for the education loan amount. Lovely Professional University has different bank branches inside the university campus like State Bank of India, ICICI Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank and Karur Vysya Bank. The LPU Education Loan Assistance website link is given Click Here
19th April 2019, 01:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Lovely Professional University?

Yes, you can apply for an education loan for pursuing B.Tech (Civil Engineering) course in Lovely Professional University. Candidates who have secured admission to higher education course in any recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for education loan. The maximum amount of education loan offered for studies in India is Rs. 10 lakhs.
19th April 2019, 09:44 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Yes you can get education loan from banks for pursuing B.Tech in Lovely professional University.
Lovely professional University has set up a separate loan assistance cell to enable the students, at the time of admission, to obtain loan from banks with which the university has tie ups.
Students can avail education loan facility in the first year as well as in subsequent years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?