29th June 2019, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma in Catering and Restaurant Management in SES College of Hotel and Tourism Management?

I want to do Diploma in Catering and Restaurant Management course in SES College of Hotel and Tourism Management as I have a keen interest in this course. Kindly let me know that if I want to apply an education loan for this course then I am eligible? Please help me to know about this.

30th June 2019, 04:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma in Catering and Restaurant Management in SES College of Hotel and Tourism Management?

If the college you have mentioned is AICTE approved and you have got admission in an approved course then surely you will be eligible to apply for education loan. Just make sure you have a guarantor who has a regular flow of income.

You just have to submit the education loan application with all the required documents to the nearest branch of the concerned bank. Banks conducted verification process before they provide you with the loan.
30th June 2019, 05:51 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma in Catering and Restaurant Management in SES College of Hotel and Tourism Management?

Yes you can apply for an Education Loan to study Diploma also.

Here are list of some of the banks which provides education loan to study Diploma in Catering and Restaurant Management in SES College of Hotel and Tourism Management and these are as follows:-
State Bank of India
Andhra Bank
Indian Bank
Bank of India
Bank of Baroda
Axis Bank
Allahabad Bank
Bank of Maharashtra
Canara Bank
30th June 2019, 11:23 PM
Incredible Chinnu

Yes you will get education loan to study diploma in catering and restaurant management in SES college of hotel and tourism management.

But before that you should get admission letter from SES college.

There by you need to eligibility of the specific bank for Education loan

>>You must write the entrance exam for SES college and get admission letter.

>>If you are reserved category get the caste certificate.

>>And also you must submit income certificate for subsidy on interest under section 80E.

>>And you must bring fee structure from the college.

Make your parents as coapplicant and guarantor for your education loan.

In his way you will get education loan from any bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?