5th August 2018, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Should I study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in SES College of Hotel and Tourism Management, Thane?

Hi friends, my friends are suggesting me to do BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) from SES College of Hotel and Tourism Management, Thane. As I am interested to do BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) course so I would like to know that should I do this course from this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. How many BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) seats are available in SES College of Hotel and Tourism Management, Thane?
  2. Admission criteria to study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in SES College of Hotel and Tourism Management, Thane? -- [New]
  3. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in SES College of Hotel and Tourism Management, Thane?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in SES College of Hotel and Tourism Management, Thane?
  5. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management?
  6. What are the post graduation opportunities available after B.Sc in Hospitality in India and abroad?
  7. Which is better among Master's in Tourism Studies and MBA in Tourism Management for Tourism Studies graduate?
  8. After Bachelor degree in tourism studies what should I do between MBA in Tourism Management and Masters in Tourism? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do MCA after passing BSc Hotel Management and Tourism from PTU university?
  10. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  11. What is the scope doing of Master's in Travel and Tourism Management?
  12. How to apply for governemnt sector jobs in Tourism?
  13. What kind of jobs are available after masters in Hotel Management?
  14. Can i find tourism jobs after passing Hotel Management course?
  15. Information about government jobs in Travel?
  16. How many BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) seats are available in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management?
  17. How can I apply for government tourism jobs or Maharashtra Tourism job in government sectors?
  18. Scholarships available to study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management?
31st October 2018, 07:30 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in SES College of Hotel and Tourism Management, Thane?

SES College of Hotel and Tourism Management, Thane

As per my suggestion, you should study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in SES College of Hotel and Tourism Management, Thane.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Samarth Krupa Building, Datta Mandir Rd, Chendani, CIDCO, Thane, Maharashtra 400601
Phone: 084229 19903
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?