28th June 2019, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I win scholarship amount through participate in 31st All India Essay Contest On Nuclear Science & Technology?

Hi everyone, I have heard about the 31st All India Essay Contest On Nuclear Science & Technology and I am planning to participate in it. I am studying in BSc with Physics. I would like to know that if I participate in this competition the can I win any scholarship amount?

30th June 2019, 04:40 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I win scholarship amount through participate in 31st All India Essay Contest On Nuclear Science & Technology?

You can receive a cash amount as prize through participate in 31st All India Essay Contest On Nuclear Science & Technology. You will receive Rs. 25,000/- , Rs. 20,000/- and Rs. 15,000/- , if you will achieve 1st position, 2nd position and 3rd position respectively in the contest.
If you who will make an oral presentation but do not secure 1st, 2nd, 3rd prize, then you will receive Rs. 7000/- as cash prize.

You
30th June 2019, 11:43 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Can I win scholarship amount through participate in 31st All India Essay Contest On Nuclear Science & Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I have heard about the 31st All India Essay Contest On Nuclear Science & Technology and I am planning to participate in it. I am studying in BSc with Physics. I would like to know that if I participate in this competition the can I win any scholarship amount?
Yes, of course, If your essay is accepted then definitely you can win scholarship amount through participating in 31st All India Essay Contest On Nuclear Science & Technology. Your essay should be based on below topics,

• Long Term Energy Security and Sustainable Development in India- Role of Nuclear Power
  • Advance in Radioisotope and Isotope Technologies
  • Science and Technology of Plasma for Mankind and Safe Environment

Offciial website -> Click Here !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?