1st January 2019, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBA(Commerce and Information Technology) in Master Tara Singh Memorial College for Women?

I want to do MBA(Commerce and Information Technology) course in Master Tara Singh Memorial College for Women as I have a keen interest in this course. Kindly let me know that if I want to apply an education loan for this course then I am eligible? Please help me to know about this.

28th July 2022, 12:16 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for an Education Loan to study MBA(Commerce and Information Technology) in Master Tara Singh Memorial College for Women?

Yes you can apply for education loan.

Those who are interested in doing the course and lack finance can apply for education loan in nearby branch of bank .

On getting confirmed admission , you can fill the application form online or offline as per your convenience.

For Indian colleges ,one can get upto INR 10 lacs and for abroad colleges INR 20 lacs.

Its important for a candidate to have taken admission in a reputed college with good placement facility to get education loan easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?