24th July 2018, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

How many MBA(Commerce and Information Technology) seats are available in Master Tara Singh Memorial College for Women?

Hello friends, I am interested to do MBA in Commerce and Information Technology from Master Tara Singh Memorial College for Women. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Commerce and Information Technology) in Master Tara Singh Memorial College for Women?
  2. Scholarships available to study MBA(Commerce and Information Technology) in Master Tara Singh Memorial College for Women? -- [New]
  3. Fee expenses of MBA(Commerce and Information Technology) in Master Tara Singh Memorial College for Women?
  4. Course structure of MBA(Commerce and Information Technology) in Master Tara Singh Memorial College for Women?
  5. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches?
  6. Which are the best universities for BSc honors in Chemistry and Maths in punjab
  7. Names of the colleges under Delhi Technical University?
  8. Which colleges would suit me to join B.Com? Fee structure for the same? I am planning to do CA course in future
  9. Which are the EIE colleges available in AP?
  10. Which is the best coaching centre in Kolkata for M.Phil in english? I have completed M.A in english
  11. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in Telecommunication? I have completed B.Tech from ECE
  12. Which are the top 10 colleges of IPU in BCA?
  13. Institutes and their details offering M.Tech in Construction management?
  14. Best college in Pune for doing engineering after 12th?
  15. How many seats are available for Diploma(Information Technology) course in Women's Polytechnic, Agartala?
  16. Can I get B category seat after scoring 63 marks in EAMCET, 949 in IPE? Which are the top colleges?
  17. List of top 30 engineering colleges in UPTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How many seats are available for MSc(Information Technology) in Maharaja Ganga Singh University?
28th July 2018, 05:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MBA(Commerce and Information Technology) seats are available in Master Tara Singh Memorial College for Women?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am interested to do MBA in Commerce and Information Technology from Master Tara Singh Memorial College for Women. I would like to know about the seats availability for this course in this college. Thank you!

There are 80 MBA Commerce & Information Technology seats available in Master Tara Singh Memorial College for Women. Duration of the course is two years (four semesters). Women graduates with a bachelor’s degree in Arts, Commerce, Science, Engineering or Technology with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from any university recognized by UGC is eligible to study MBA Commerce & Information Technology in Master Tara Singh Memorial College for Women. Master Tara Singh Memorial College for Women website link is given Click Here
29th July 2018, 06:21 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many MBA(Commerce and Information Technology) seats are available in Master Tara Singh Memorial College for Women?

MBA (Commerce and Information Technology) in Master Tara Singh Memorial College for Women is a 2 years full-time PG course offered by Panjab University, Chandigarh and Approved by UGC. You must have completed graduation with the related subject from any recognized college/ University to eligible to pursue MBA (Commerce and Information Technology).

There are total 80 seats available for MBA (Commerce and Information Technology) in Master Tara Singh Memorial College for Women.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?