24th July 2018, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MBA(Commerce and Information Technology) in Master Tara Singh Memorial College for Women?

I want to join Master Tara Singh Memorial College for Women for studying MBA in Commerce and Information Technology. Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

29th July 2018, 06:27 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MBA(Commerce and Information Technology) in Master Tara Singh Memorial College for Women?

In order to get admission in Master Tara Singh Memorial College for Women to pursue MBA (Commerce and Information Technology) course, you need to appear in CAT/GMAT/MAT.
You must have completed graduation with the related subject from any recognized college/ University to eligible to pursue MBA (Commerce and Information Technology) from Master Tara Singh Memorial College for Women.

Last edited by ppsahu; 13th August 2018 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?