24th July 2018, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MBA(Commerce and Information Technology) in Master Tara Singh Memorial College for Women?

Friends, I have searched alot about the fee expenses of MBA in Commerce and Information Technology course which is available in Master Tara Singh Memorial College for Women. Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of this course asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Commerce and Information Technology) in Master Tara Singh Memorial College for Women?
  2. Scholarships available to study MBA(Commerce and Information Technology) in Master Tara Singh Memorial College for Women? -- [New]
  3. How many MBA(Commerce and Information Technology) seats are available in Master Tara Singh Memorial College for Women?
  4. Course structure of MBA(Commerce and Information Technology) in Master Tara Singh Memorial College for Women?
  5. Fee expenses of Diploma in Information Technology course offered by Women's Polytechnic, Agartala?
  6. Fee expenses of MSc(Information Technology) in Maharaja Ganga Singh University?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of M.A.(Human Resource Management) in Bhaktavatsalam Memorial College for Women?
  8. Colleges offering M.Tech course in CS and IT branches? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Fee expenses of Bachelor of Cosmetic Technology in Lady Amritbai Daga and Smt. Ratnidevi Purohit College for Women?
  10. Fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation in Sanford College of Information and Technology?
  11. Fee expenses of Master of Fashion Management in IIFT, Kolar?
  12. List of best B.Ed colleges after B.Sc Physics Honors? How much it cost to study this course?
  13. Which are the best universities for BSc honors in Chemistry and Maths in punjab
  14. Fee expenses of Master in Business and Technology in Vrije Universiteit Brussel?
  15. Fee expenses of MEd(Social Sciences) in Sahodaran Ayyappan Memorial College of Education?
  16. Fee expenses of PhD(Immunology) in Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences?
  17. Fee expenses of Diploma in Visual Effects in Image Institute of Digital Technology?
  18. Names of the colleges under Delhi Technical University?
15th October 2018, 05:12 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MBA(Commerce and Information Technology) in Master Tara Singh Memorial College for Women?

** Master of Business Administration in Commerce and Information Technology is an post graduation course.

** The duration of Master of Business Administration in Commerce and Information Technology course is two years.

** Candidate should have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university.

** The Fee expenses of MBA(Commerce and Information Technology) in Master Tara Singh Memorial College for Women is 122K.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?