19th November 2014, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for fresh MHRD Scholarship if haven't applied in the 1st year being a B.Tech 3rd year student?

hello
i am third year btech engineering student in bmsce banglore,
i didnt apply mhrd scholarship in first year though i had eligibilty.
so can i apply it now this year freshly?????
please help me.

30th January 2017, 12:00 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for fresh MHRD Scholarship if haven't applied in the 1st year being a B.Tech 3rd year student?

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible to apply freshly for the MHRD scholarship based on your 12th standard score. This is because you did not apply the scholarship offer was rolled out for your batch. Currently only the present batch 2016 is eligible to apply and in 2017, the batch who will pass out in 2017 is eligible to apply. For previous batches, students need to apply for renewal provided they were receiving scholarship the previous year.
21st October 2020, 05:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for fresh MHRD Scholarship if haven't applied in the 1st year being a B.Tech 3rd year student?

Can I apply for mhrd scholarship form for second year bcom which I missed in first year?if not,then please tell me how to eligible for this..!!
23rd October 2020, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Hello, does this rule apply to all other scholarship schemes? I'm 3rd year and my scholarship (post matric scholarship, ST) got rejected last year due to some careless reasons. I'm told to apply fresh again, but I'm not sure if it will work. Please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?