19th November 2014, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Being a 2nd year UG student, can I apply for MHRD Scholarship if haven't applied in 1st year? Documents required for application?

Hello
I am a second year undergraduate student. I haven't applied for my MHRD merit scholarship in first year. Can I apply for it now? If so, send me the details of documents that have to be submitted.
I will be grateful if you reply me soon.

30th January 2017, 12:05 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being a 2nd year UG student, can I apply for MHRD Scholarship if haven't applied in 1st year? Documents required for application?

I am extremely sorry to state you are no more eligible to apply for MHRD scholarship if you had missed it in the previous year. This year you were supposed to apply for renewal provided you had applied it last year and received it. The passout batches of the current year will be eligible to apply for the scholarship this year. However, I have attached the detailed notification of MHRD scholarship which you can apply after your graduation for further studies.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MHRD Scholarship.pdf(4.62 MB, 30 views)
22nd September 2019, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Being a 2nd year UG student, can I apply for MHRD Scholarship if haven't applied in 1st year? Documents required for application?

Please tell me suggestion I have applied the nsp scholarship2.0 Last year and received the amount but this I have transferred my admission from one college to another when I renew my application as there is no option for change institutions I have withdrew my application for renewal but now this is not getting my submission so I kindly request you how can I get renew my application please renew it and provide help to my studies continue
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?