7th August 2018, 03:57 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship with a backlog in Diploma Engineering course?

Hi friends, I have a backlog in my Diploma Engineering course. I am a 4th semester student. I want to apply for any scholarship. So, can I apply for Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship, as I am studying Diploma Engineering course?

Related Questions:
  1. How much amount I will get under Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to apply in Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship for ECE Diploma student? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to apply for Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship 2018?
  4. Important dates of Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship 2018
  5. Why Himachal Pradesh government doesnÂ’t consider my diploma in civil engineer from IGNOU?
  6. Can I apply for government jobs in Himachal Pradesh? I have done diploma(Civil engineering) under VIEP programme
  7. Procedure to get scholarship for Civil Engineering Diploma student of Haryana?
  8. List of institutes which offer B.E.(Civil Engineering) to Diploma holder in Himachal Pradesh?
  9. Is it possible to apply in Engineering college after diploma with backlog subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the eligibility criteria to do B.Tech in Himachal Pradesh after completion polytechincal course in Computer Science engineering?
  11. List of colleges offering Diploma in Food and Nutrition course in Himachal Pradesh?
  12. Colleges offering correspondence Electrical Engineering Diploma course in Himachal Pradesh
  13. List of AICTE and UGC approved college for Diploma in Electrical engineering in Himachal Pradesh? Fees required for the course?
  14. Procedure to make a career in cyber security
  15. What are the best government job opportunities available after completion of B.Sc or BCA course in Himachal Pradesh?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for a Government job in the Civil Sector at Uttar Pradesh after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering from KSOU?
  17. Am I eligible to write Himachal pradesh, CPMT? My father is army man and posted at Himachal Pradesh
  18. Procedure to get scholarship for diploma engineering?
4th September 2018, 04:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship with a backlog in Diploma Engineering course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I have a backlog in my Diploma Engineering course. I am a 4th semester student. I want to apply for any scholarship. So, can I apply for Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarship, as I am studying Diploma Engineering course?

The Government of Himachal Pradesh Diploma Scholarships is awarded to students on the basis of the following:

Income of parents or guardian and marks obtained in the examination / class by virtue of which candidate is eligible for admission provided the students have secured at least 60% marks in the said examinations.
However, the above said conditions are not applicable to SC/ST students.
If you fulfill the above requirements, then you are eligible for the Government of Himachal Pradesh Technical Education Scholarships Schemes – Scholarships for Diploma courses. You can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?