27th February 2015, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 69.3% in B.Sc and pursuing M.Sc 1st year?

Sir
I am M.Sc 1st year student.
In B.Sc I have got 69.3%.
Can I apply Inspire scholarship for M.Sc?
Please let me know immediately

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Inspire Scholarship if secured good percentage in 1st year of F.Y.B.Sc? -- [New]
  2. Can I get Inspire Scholarship if secured 89.80% in 12th?
  3. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship after completing B.Sc 1st year if haven't applied after 12th?
  4. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 92.4% in 12th CBSE and studying in B.Sc?
  5. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a B.Tech 1st year student?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship being a B.Tech(Biotechnology) 1st year student?
  7. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?
  8. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 87.6% in 12th? Last date of application?
  9. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 80.80% in 12th?
  10. What is the eligibility for inspire scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I get Inspire Scholarship if secured 93.6% in 12th?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 81% in H.S. exam?
  13. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Inspire Scholarship for certified candidate?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 96% in 12th CBSE? Annual income limit to apply?
  15. Can I apply for inspire scholarship after passing MSc Physics?
  16. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 97% in Intermediate? Procedure to apply?
  17. Minimum percentage required in B.Sc 1st year for Inspire Scholarship?
  18. Will I get INSPIRE Scholarship if scored 69% in 1st semester of B.Sc Chemistry?
6th March 2015, 01:46 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 69.3% in B.Sc and pursuing M.Sc 1st year?

INSPIRE stands for Innovation in science pursuit for inspired research which is an innovative programme sponsored and managed by Department of science and technology for attraction of talent to science.

* As you are not eligible to apply for INSPIRE scholarship.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :

1. Candidate should be one of the top 1% in the class 10 and class 12 at their respective board examinations and should be pursuing B.Sc or M.Sc integrated courses in Natural and basic sciences.

2. Candidate should be one of the top 10,000 ranker in JEE advanced and should pursue Degree level courses in Natural and basic sciences.

3. Candidates who cleared their competitive examinations and pursuing natural and basic sciences in IISER or NISER or DAE-CBS.
11th November 2021, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 69.3% in B.Sc and pursuing M.Sc 1st year?

I'm now studying in bsc biotechnology then what if I'm continue my MSC in genetics or microbiology then will I get to apply for inspire scholarship?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?