17th December 2014, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Inspire Scholarship for certified candidate?

Hello
Actually I have a certificate for attending an INSPIRE CAMP.
Now can I apply for INSPIRE SCHOLARSHIP?
If yes, then how and if no, then why not?
Waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 97% in Intermediate? Procedure to apply?
  2. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 87.6% in 12th? Last date of application?
  3. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 80.80% in 12th?
  4. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for inspire Scholarship?
  6. Can I get Inspire Scholarship if secured 89.80% in 12th?
  7. Eligibility to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 79.69% in 12th?
  8. Eligibility and procedure of filling up the INSPIRE scholarship form?
  9. What is the eligibility for inspire scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to get Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85.6% in 12th RBSE?
  11. Selection criteria of Inspire Scholarship for 12th class? -- [New]
  12. What is the eligibility for Inspire Scholarship?
  13. Can I apply for INSPIRE Scholarship now after 2 years?
  14. Eligibility to apply for SHE Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who got admission in IIT?
  15. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 87.38% in 10th RBSE and having annual income of above 5 lacs?
  16. What is the eligibility to apply for inspire scholarship? I have passed 12th class
  17. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Scholarship? Whether scholarship is only for students of Indian institutes?
  18. Can I apply for inspire scholarship after passing MSc Physics?
25th December 2014, 08:07 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Inspire Scholarship for certified candidate?

Criteria for applying for Inspire Scholarships are-

You must need to come in top 1% students in 12th class of your respective board.
And also that after passing the 12th class you need to take admission in the BSc in Natural Sciences OR Basic Sciences in order to get the scholarship from Inspire.

Inspire Scholarships started in 2008 by Indian Government. And they are giving scholarships to top 10000 students of Rs 80000 per year upto 5 years.

And they are giving Scholarships to those students who are come in under 10000 Rank in JEE or NEET exam.

So if you are falling in any of category then yes you can apply for Inspire Scholarships.
29th November 2015, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Inspire Scholarship for certified candidate?

Are there any scholarships for CA students hsvung 90 above percent in b.com with MG University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?