21st September 2015, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for scholarship being a B.Pharmacy student of JNTU? How to apply?

Sir,
I am a student of B.Pharmacy in JNTU. So can I apply for scholarships? Please tell me the details that how I can apply for any scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Which type of scholarship can I apply if I secured 74% in my first year B.Tech?
  2. Can I apply for scholarship if pursuing B.Tech in JNTU, Hyderabad and belongs to Bihar?
  3. Can I apply for scholarship if studying in 8th standard?
  4. Available scholarships for B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student of JNTU?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship being an Engineering student?
  6. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to apply if selected for Inspire Scholarship being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
  8. Am I eligible for any Education loan or scholarship? Can I get any A.P. state scholarship under OBC?
  9. Can I apply for scholarship if I am a student of MBBS who has secured 92% marks in 12th
  10. Is there any scholarship for B.E Electronics and Engineering student? Can I apply for scholarship if I scored 80% in PUC and 85% in 2 years of engineering?
  11. Can I apply for Central Sector Scholarship on 12th basis being a student of B.A. 2nd year?
  12. How can I apply for scholarship in second year of medical course?
  13. Can I apply for fresh MHRD Scholarship if haven't applied in the 1st year being a B.Tech 3rd year student?
  14. How and where to apply for scholarship in Gujarat?
  15. How can I apply for full scholarship if pursuing B.Tech from JNTU and belongs to Andhra Pradesh?
  16. Scholarships for B.Tech. students of JNTU
  17. Is it possible to apply for Ph.D course in US with scholarship?
  18. Eligibility to apply in CSSS Scholarship for B.Sc(Agriculture) student?
16th March 2022, 02:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for scholarship being a B.Pharmacy student of JNTU? How to apply?

B pharmacy jntuh student I have not applied till now I m 3rd year student , can I apply previous year scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?