9th May 2015, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for scholarship in second year of medical course?

I am a second year student in madras medical college. I belong to backward class. I didn't apply for the scholarship in first year. How do i apply for the scholarship now?

12th November 2017, 12:08 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for scholarship in second year of medical course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a second year student in madras medical college. I belong to backward class. I didn't apply for the scholarship in first year. How do i apply for the scholarship now?

There are various scholarships available for the medical students in India like IOCL Scholarship, North South Foundation Scholarship, ONGC Scholarship for SC/ST students, NTPC Scholarship etc. Generally, scholarships are offered to medical students from the 1st year of the medical course based on marks scored in 12th standard. You can apply for a Gaurav Foundation Scholarship while studying 2nd year of the medical course. Gaurav Foundation Scholarship is offered for Indian students who scored over 60% marks in all the examinations like 10th, 12th and first year of graduation. Those students who are studying in the second year of the graduation course also eligible to apply for the Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. You can apply either online or offline for a Gaurav Foundation Scholarship. Gaurav Foundation Scholarship website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?