9th April 2015, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for scholarship if secured 9 CGPA in 10th CBSE?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I have scored 9 CGPA in 10th CBSE Board examination.
Please let me know can I apply for scholarship?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get scholarship if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for CBSE scholarship if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th standard?
  3. Can I apply for scholarship if secured 9 CGPA in 10th CBSE? -- [New]
  4. Can I apply for Merit Scholarship if secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE and 87.6% in 12th CBSE?
  5. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  6. Is there any scholarship for a General candidate who has secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  7. Is there any foreign scholarship programme for 10th student?
  8. Can I apply for INSPIRE scholarship having 9.6 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  9. Eligibility to get CBSE scholarship after passing 10th?
  10. Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE Board exam?
  11. Where to apply for scholarship for having 10 CGPA in 10th and 93% in 12th CBSE Board?
  12. Eligibility for CBSE scholarship? How can I get it?
  13. Am I eligible for any foreign school with scholarship after passing with 7.4 CGPA in class 10th CBSE board/
  14. How can I apply to get scholarship if secured Grade-10 in 10th CBSE?
  15. I cannot apply for other scholarship if I will apply for CBSE Scholarship? How can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 93% in 12th?
  16. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  18. Can I apply for scholarship after securing CGPA of 10? I am a 11th class student
11th April 2015, 04:49 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Can I apply for scholarship if secured 9 CGPA in 10th CBSE?

Your CGPA is very good. The central board of secondary education provide scholarship to the merit listed students. I think that with your current CGPA you are definitely enroll yourself in the merit list. SO my suggestion to you is that you should have to check the merit list declared by the CBSE and apply for the scholarship. If you found your name in the merit list then you have to fill up a scholarship form and have to submit it in the head office of the CBSE with in the described date.
12th April 2015, 01:54 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Thumbs up Re: Can I apply for scholarship if secured 9 CGPA in 10th CBSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
I have scored 9 CGPA in 10th CBSE Board examination.
Please let me know can I apply for scholarship?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Waiting for your reply.

Yes, you can apply for the scholarship program since, you have obtained a very good pointer in your 10th standard. So, there are many government scheme from where you can get the advantage of your marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?