30th March 2015, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to get scholarship if pursuing MBBS after completing 12th Science with 89.96% Merit marks?

Sir,
I got 94% in 12th science.
I got 89.96% Merit marks and got
admission for MBBS in GMERS Medical College, Gotri, Vadodara.
How can I get scholarship by Government?

9th April 2015, 07:44 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to get scholarship if pursuing MBBS after completing 12th Science with 89.96% Merit marks?

You are eligible for the following scholarships:

1. Central sector scheme (CSS) scholarship offered by MHRD for all the eligible and meritorious candidates to pursue the higher education.

* The rate of the scholarship is Rs.1000/- per month for the graduation course.

* The candidate must be in the first year of the graduation course from the recognized college/ institution.

* First check that if your college is registered under CSS scholarship scheme, if not register it at http://cpsms.nic.in/scholarship/SCHSearchAgency.aspx

* After registering apply via online.

2. Indian oil educational scholarship scheme

* It offers scholarships for all the candidates who are in the first year of the MBBS/ engineering course from a recognized college/ institution.

* To apply it go to http://ioclscholar.sifyitest.com/IOCLES14/index.php
11th April 2015, 04:45 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: How can I apply to get scholarship if pursuing MBBS after completing 12th Science with 89.96% Merit marks?

Every state government provide scholarships to the excellent students like you. For applying the scholarship you have to fill up a scholarship form and submit it to the described office with in the last date of submission. CSS provide scholarship to the students till your graduation is completed. So you can try there. Also you can apply the North South Foundation scholarship that is provided by the USA based organization. But for continue scholarship you have to pass all the exams that you attempt during your graduation.
12th April 2015, 01:56 AM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: How can I apply to get scholarship if pursuing MBBS after completing 12th Science with 89.96% Merit marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I got 94% in 12th science.
I got 89.96% Merit marks and got
admission for MBBS in GMERS Medical College, Gotri, Vadodara.
How can I get scholarship by Government?

For getting the scholarship from the Government you need to have all the official document of your college along with you. Your college affiliation form. You must have NOC from college along with you. You must have guarantor with you. And you will get the Loan at an ease.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?