2nd November 2015, 11:29 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for scholarship while doing M.Sc Agriculture course in Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore?

Sir/Mam,

Myself P.Gowtham of I M.Sc (agri) is Tamil Nadu Agricultural university, Coimbatore. Now i am in want of scholarship for my gradation. So i am eager to know about the avenues of scholarships available and ways to get those scholarships.

3rd September 2017, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for scholarship while doing M.Sc Agriculture course in Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore?

I am interested to take microbiology as my post graduation. What type of books should I have to read. Please send me the details
15th February 2018, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for scholarship while doing M.Sc Agriculture course in Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore?

I want to do my bsc agri from Coimbatore university. I want to know whether this university selects students based on 12th cut off or entrance exam based????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?