1st March 2017, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get scholarship for distance education after discontinuing from intermediate?

I had completed intermediate with 95% thereafter discontinued the education is there any chance to get scholarship for distance education? What should be the steps I need to follow for the same? Can you please give me the details on this soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the ways to avail merit scholarship for distance education? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 98.1% in Intermediate being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
  3. Am I eligible to study B.Tech in Andhra University being a distance Intermediate student of Board of Intermediate Education Saarvartika Vidyapeeth, AP?
  4. Is there any scholarship we can get after completion of intermediate with 95.1% marks?
  5. Is my daughter eligible for INSPIRE scholarship while doing MBBS?
  6. Am I eligible to get scholarship after completion of inter with 96.6% marks and belong to OC category?
  7. Eligibility for scholarship after scoring 97.1% in intermediate?
  8. Am I eligible for applying scholarship if I have completed my intermediate course with 95% marks?
  9. What are the various scholarship available for doing aeronautical engineering?
  10. How to get scholarship for B.Ed Distance Education Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What are the scholarships am eligible for doing higher education after completion of intermediate with 88% marks?
  12. Am I eligible to apply if selected for Inspire Scholarship being a B.Tech(CSE) 1st year student?
  13. Distance institutes offering B.E.(Civil Engineering) with scholarship?
  14. Can I get scholarship for distance education course?
  15. Can I get Education Loan to study B.Ed from Distance Education along with M.A.?
  16. Distance B.Com holder having 45% marks can study LLB?
  17. Eligibility to get scholarship for a candidate who has secured 95% in Intermediate?
  18. Am I eligible to get the scholarship for doing further studies after completion of 82% marks in 10th and 83% marks in intermediate?
14th February 2018, 04:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get scholarship for distance education after discontinuing from intermediate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had completed intermediate with 95% thereafter discontinued the education is there any chance to get scholarship for distance education? What should be the steps I need to follow for the same? Can you please give me the details on this soon? Thank you!

It is very difficult to get a scholarship for distance education courses. Most of the scholarships are awarded to students who are studying in regular (full time) mode only. In general, scholarships are offered to deserving students who are studying in regular mode, on the basis of merit and family income. You can contact the college or university you are studying for a scholarship. Some universities like SMU offer special scholarships for distance learning courses also. Most of the other scholarships are offered to regular students only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?