4th July 2015, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Will bank continue to provide me loan for second year after getting failed in 1 subject?

education loan... sir i have taken education loan in sbm bank and i have failed in 1 subject will the bank continue proving me loan for second year plz replay me sir.

Related Questions:
6th July 2015, 04:56 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will bank continue to provide me loan for second year after getting failed in 1 subject?

Yes, the bank will pay fees for your second year, even if you have failed in one subject in your first year. There is no need to worry about this, because having one backlog is not a big issue, you can definitely get your education loan amount to continue your studies. But, be careful, because some banks will deny education loan, if the candidate have more number of backlogs.
13th July 2015, 01:38 PM
askmenow
Junior Member+

Default Re: Will bank continue to provide me loan for second year after getting failed in 1 subject?

Yes, it will continue providing loan even after failing in one subject. It will stop providing loan only when you are detained from the college and when you cannot get your bonafied from the college as a proof of study.
16th July 2015, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility to read BCA in college under burdwan university in west bengal?
16th February 2018, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am detained in 1st year & I've taken 3L education loan for 4 years. Will the bank stop giving loan?? Is there anything that I can do right now to have the bank continue giving me loan?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?