31st December 2018, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Tata Trusts Means Grant for School, Maharashtra being a 9th standard student?

I want to apply in Tata Trusts Means Grant for School, Maharashtra as I have completed my 8th standard and now studying 9th standard. I know that this scholarship is for school students. So, can I get this scholarship? Kindly tell me about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

5th January 2019, 12:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Tata Trusts Means Grant for School, Maharashtra being a 9th standard student?

Yes, you can apply for Tata Trusts Means Grant for School, Maharashtra being a 9th standard student. You must be enrolled at a school located at Mumbai /Mumbai Suburban areas to be eligible to apply for Tata Trusts Means Grant for School, Maharashtra.
Students studying in*class 8th to class 10th*are eligible to apply. Students who are studying in the current academic year are eligible. Students must be the*permanent resident of India. Candidates must have obtained at least passing marks in their previous examination to be eligible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?