19th February 2015, 03:18 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study MBBS in Harvard University and Oxford University? Total cost to study MBBS in these universities?

Hello
I intend to pursue MBBS from renowned universities
viz: HARVARD and OXFORD.
Please tell me the procedure for study
and also tell me the total cost in effective way .

Related Questions:
  1. MBBS from Harvard or Oxford University having 94% in 12th Science?
  2. Am I eligible to study MBBS without work permit after completing BSc Hons and MS in Biotechnology? What would be total cost for studying MBBS in Germany?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Post Graduation in Harvard University, USA being a MBBS student?
  4. Harvard University or University of Oxford, where should I study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)?
  5. List of scholarships available to study MBBS? Procedure to apply and total expense of MBBS course?
  6. Universities in Abroad to study MBBS? Procedure to get admission?
  7. Scope of studying MBBS in China or Bangladesh? In which country I can study MBBS at low cost?
  8. Whether pursuing MBBS in China or Bangladesh has wide scope? Can I study MBBS in China at low cost?
  9. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG in Medicine/Surgery in Oxford University for MBBS doctor?
  10. Can I study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Nursing) in Abroad? Course duration and total cost of MBBS in Abroad?
  11. Detailed procedure to study MBBS in Germany for a candidate of Nepal?
  12. Possibility to study MBBS in Abroad for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Total cost of study MBBS in Abroad?
  13. List of Universities which offer MBBS in Europe? Total expenses to study MBBS in Europe?
  14. Complete procedure to get into Oxford university for MBA?
  15. How can I get admission in Cambridge University to study MBBS?
  16. What should I do for MBBS from Oxford university? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Direct PG course in Oxford or Harvard University after being topper in 10th?
  18. Procedure to study MBBS in Australia? Total expenses of MBBS in Australia?
26th September 2016, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to study MBBS in Harvard University and Oxford University? Total cost to study MBBS in these universities?

I want to do mbbs in usa so what are the requirements in usa and which test i need to give as i am a international student so anybody can tell that
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?