1st September 2018, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I avail a laptop under Canara Bank Education Loan Scheme for BTech course?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an education loan from Canara Bank. I want to do BTech but the college is very far from my location. I don’t have a laptop so I can get a bike under the education loan scheme of this bank?

4th September 2018, 04:03 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I avail a laptop under Canara Bank Education Loan Scheme for BTech course?

Yes, you can avail a laptop under Canara Bank Education Loan Scheme. Expenses covered under Canara Bank Education Loan Scheme are as follows.

Course or tuition fees, purchase of books, equipments, instruments, uniform, stationary, payment of hostel fees, examination fees, study tools, purchase of computers or a laptop required for completion of the course, travel expenses, (for study abroad), Any other expenses required to complete the course like thesis, study tours, project work, etc.
4th September 2018, 12:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I avail a laptop under Canara Bank Education Loan Scheme for BTech course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an education loan from Canara Bank. I want to do BTech but the college is very far from my location. I don’t have a laptop so I can get a bike under the education loan scheme of this bank?

Canara Bank education loan covers the following expenses: payment of course fees, purchase of equipment, books, uniform, instruments, payment of examination fees, hostel fees, study tools and passage expenses (for abroad studies). Therefore, you have to contact the Canara Bank branch nearest to your permanent address for more details. You can get up to Rs 10 Lakhs for studies in India under Canara Bank education loan scheme. You can find the details in the website link given Click Here
4th September 2018, 05:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you laptop is an important part of your studies, then surely bank can provide you education loan for all these expenses. Most of the banks provide expenses for anything related to studies along with tuition fee.

Just make sure you have got admission at a recognized college. If bank is providing education loan only for tuition fee, then you need to take a personal loan for laptop.
6th September 2018, 09:55 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can avail a laptop under Canara Bank Education Loan for pursuing B.Tech course. The amount required to purchase the laptop is also included in the expenses covered under the Canara Bank education loan scheme. You can avail laptop under Canara Bank Education Loan Scheme only if it is essential for completion of the course.
5th October 2020, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Im doing CA and i have already taken educational loan but now due to covid19 i have online classes so can i apply for laptop loan?
14th July 2023, 11:59 AM
sidharthpandit

Yes, You can avail a laptop under Bank Loan scheme, but instead of taking loan you can purchase budget friendly android laptops from PRIMEBOOK.
They are best laptop having lot of features like 4G sim slot along with wifi, MediaTek processor for multi tasking , plethora of option of apps to use from. Go visit their website today.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?