9th September 2018, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I avail a laptop under Bank of Maharashtra Education Loan Scheme for BTech course?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to apply for an education loan from Bank of Maharashtra. I want to do BTech but the college is very far from my location. I don’t have a laptop so I can get a bike under the education loan scheme of this bank?

11th September 2018, 04:36 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I avail a laptop under Bank of Maharashtra Education Loan Scheme for BTech course?

Yes, you can avail a laptop under Bank of Maharashtra Education Loan Scheme for pursuing B.Tech course. The cost required to purchase the laptop, if essential for completion of the course will be covered under Bank of Maharashtra Education Loan. To be eligible to apply for Bank of Maharashtra Education Loan, you should have secured admission to higher education course in a Government recognised college or university.
12th September 2018, 12:08 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I avail a laptop under Bank of Maharashtra Education Loan Scheme for BTech course?

Yes, you can avail a laptop under Bank of Maharashtra Education Loan Scheme for pursuing your higher studies i.e., B.Tech course. The amount/ cost required to purchase the computer/ laptop, if essential for completion of the course is included in the expenses list of Bank of Maharashtra Education Loan Scheme. So, you can avail a laptop for pursuing B.Tech course under Bank of Maharashtra Education Loan Scheme.
15th September 2018, 07:33 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

There are different heads under education loan amount;

Tuition Fee of course.

Hostel Fees.

Study materials like books, laptops etc.

So, yes, you can avail a laptop under Bank of Maharashtra Education loan scheme for Bachelor of Technology course.
15th September 2018, 08:42 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

You can avail a laptop under Bank of Maharashtra Education loan for Bachelor of Technology course.

There is a section called materials required for study like books, notebooks, electronics material like laptop, tablet etc.

You can mention in your form regarding amount to be sanctioned for laptop under education loan.
15th September 2018, 09:38 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

You can definitely avail laptop under Bank of Maharashtra Education loan scheme for Bachelor of Technology course.

There is provision of loan for study materials, laptop, hostel fees and other essentials required for Bachelor of Technology course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?